Sleeved Bib - Ocean Friends
How many extra washing machine loads do you have to do because your child decides to feed the duckie on their outfit too? They take the sharing is caring quite literally, don’t they? Regular bibs sure get the job done, but that doesn’t stop your little monster from wiping their hands on their sleeves! Can’t blame them though, can we? They say a stitch in time saves nine! The Milk It Baby’s brand new sleeved bib saves one outfit at a time!
Our Ocean Friends Printed Bib Sleeve has a very misty style, great for babies who appreciate their marine friends. It’s designed to have a tamed look with aqua animals swimming around- quite a wardrobe staple if we dare say! Psst did you hear about what whales like to eat? Fish and ships, and the food off of your child’s bibs.
- Smartly designed with a crumb catcher and a catch-all pocket for containing spills ensures an entirely mess-free eating experience! The spill pockets are rigid in shape and hold all the messy drools and dribbles!
- It’s generously sized and made from feather lightweight, waterproof, easy-wipe, stain and odour resistant fabric. Yup, this bib has it all! Without the cotton layer in the middle, no gross stuff grows between the layers of fabric and any stains or smells fled before sticking!
- It’s easily washable and beyond effortless to clean and use over and over again!
- With the adjustable fit back tie closure and adjustable sleeve length, our bibs are sized to fit any toddler.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds - use it as a bib or a smock for those artsy crafty days!
Dress your child in the luxurious meal-time attire they deserve. PS: Did you hear what the bib said to the shirt- ‘tonight, dinner’s on me!’
- Machine or hand wash; air dry completely before storing
- BPA-free, PVC-free, vinyl-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- 100% polyester with embedded TPU coating for waterproofing
- To extend the life of our bibs, we recommend hang drying our quick-dry fabric
- Sized to fit 6-36 months